So as to not cause any confusion, to call yourself this, you must align with the following guidelines/thoughts/views, otherwise, you are not an authentic Sanestewbert. :) What’s great is that ANYONE can be a Sanestewbert. This “group” can include everyone and anyone can be part of this awesomely exclusive group of people.
1. You have a healthy relationship with and enjoy both Kristen’s and Rob’s work and professional life. You find joy and happiness in seeing each of them happy with their projects. In fact, that’s very important to you.
2. You believe in respecting Kristen’s and Rob’s “romantic private life”, which means, you are not invested in whether or not they are a couple. If they are, great. If they are not, great. You have respect for them individually. That doesn’t mean you don’t support their choice to be a couple, IF that’s what they choose. It is because you are sane and logical, you do not feel the need to make anyone wrong or spend the time theorizing what happens between them. So, you may have a personal preference and that’s fine, but you do not use your personal preferences/opinion as ammunition towards others who may not share your views.
3. You have a commitment to respect both Kristen’s and Rob’s private life, which means you only support professionally done articles/interviews/photoshoots/pictures. You, #SayNoToPaparazzi, #SayNoToALLGossipSitesAndTabloids, #BoycottTabloidMedia and you support the #PaparazziReformInitiative Learn more here. Also, because you respect their private life, you do not speak about either Kristen and/or Rob in an objectifying/sexually disrespectful manner, nor do you tweet/circulate anyone’s location/whereabouts until AFTER they have left the location. (Seriously, anyone who does that, feeds the paparazzi because they troll your accounts.)
4. You “fangirl” hard and smart, meaning you may gush over new pics of Rob/Kristen, but you do not click on/circulate any photos taken by paparazzi. Gushing is fine. What may not be fine is gushing over pictures attained disrespectfully and unlawfully. One paparazzi company is saying they’re losing money and that’s the news we want to hear from ALL paparazzi companies. US Weekly’s sales are down from last year and you know what? That’s progress! :)
5. You are respectful towards others and their opinions. Which means, you leave those who you disagree with alone. If needed, you report those who are harassing you and/or block them. Regardless, you do not interact with people who seem to want to fight with you. Remember, Sanestewberts are not bullies, nor are they bullied. RESPECT AND EMPOWERMENT IS THE GAME OF SANESTEWBERTS. :)
Now, personally, I don’t understand labels, but if we’re going to label things, then this one was the best “label” I could come up with describe many of those who can align with what I listed above. I know there are many people within the fandom who can and do. ~ Peace4Stew
Follow @Sanestewberts if you consider yourself one or at least are willing to work on it. Oh, and make sure you RT/Reblog this as well. :)
This is all in good fun everyone. :)